Not many people know, but toddlers love a good proverb. Obviously, I am aware that many of you turn to R is for Hoppit for our aspirational lifestyle guidance. As such, I felt it was my duty to compile this list of ten pieces of proverbial wisdom toddlers in the know swear by.
1. Two wrongs…are just the start.
2. Cleanliness is next to impossible.
3. Fortune favours the downright cheeky
4. Never look an angry cat in the mouth.
5. A watched mummy will eventually provide biscuits. Really stare.
6. If it ain’t broke, try harder.
7. Too many toddlers spoil the sofa.
8. Good things come to those who demand them. NOW.
9. If you play with fire, you’ll get burned. Like the last time. And the time before that.
10. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (i.e. slap each other).